Thursday, April 7, 2011

Favorite Garden Quotes


I wonder why people call it "working" in the garden. My flowers and I call it "Playtime."
- Clearly Me Luise



When I feel down and ready to give up, my garden reminds me that what's real is the peace I feel amongst the roses.
- Clearly Me Luise


There can be no other occupation like gardening in which, if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling. 
- Mirabel Osler


I really enjoyed gardening today...But I am so sore! I think next season I'll have to go to Spring training. :)
- The Garden Tool Caddy Garden Guy


Science, or para-science, tells us that geraniums bloom better if they are spoken to. But a kind word every now and then is really quite enough. Too much attention, like too much feeding, and weeding and hoeing, inhibits and embarrasses them.
- Victoria Glendinning


When I'm in my garden I feel like I'm in church.  The flowers are the congregation, the birds are the choir, and God whispers His sermon through each breeze.
- Clearly Me Luise



All Quotes brought to you by
Simplify your life - keep it all together -
GIVE YOUR GRREN THUMB a HAND
Garden Tool Caddy in 6 beautiful colors for only
$19.95 each!


Garden & Tool Caddy was created by a true garden lover who “donated” one too many garden tools into his recycling bin, whose dog knocked over his water bottle ten too many times, and whose cell phone is still “out there” somewhere under a bush.









No comments: